About Bio-IT World Conference & Expo
Since its debut in 2002, the annual Bio-IT World Conference & Expo has established itself as a premier event showcasing the myriad of IT and informatics applications and enabling technologies that drive biomedical research, drug discovery & development, and clinical and healthcare initiatives. The Bio-IT World Conference & Expo continues to be a vibrant event that unites 3,400+ life sciences, pharmaceutical, clinical, healthcare, and IT professionals from 40+ countries.
Spanning three days, the 2019 meeting taking place April 16-18 in Boston, MA includes 14 pre-conference workshops, the inaugural Bio-IT Investing & Partnering Forum, and 18 parallel conference tracks. Due to the overwhelming success of last year’s Machine Learning track at Bio-IT World, we are excited to expand our coverage and introduce more in-depth coverage in three emerging AI areas: Pharma & Biotech, Genomics, and Healthcare.
- Network with 3,400+ life sciences, pharmaceutical, clinical, healthcare and IT professionals
- Hear 280+ in-depth technical presentations in 18 tracks, plus education opportunities at 14 pre-conference workshops
- Connect with attendees using CHI’s new 1-on-1 networking service
- Participate in the poster competition
- See the winners of three expert-judged awards programs:
Best of Show
- View novel technologies and solutions in the expansive exhibit hall
- And much more!