Live In-Person or Virtual Real-Time ~ Present a Poster and Save $50!
*this discount does not apply to product or service providers
Cambridge Healthtech Institute encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To secure an onsite poster board and/or ensure your virtual poster presentation is included in the conference materials,
your full submission must be received, and your registration paid in full by August 13, 2021.
Register and indicate that you would like to present a poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your abstract and other materials.
Please see below for more information.
Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
- Your research will be seen by our international delegation, representing leaders from top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutions
- Discuss your research and collaborate with other attendees
- Your poster presentation will be published in our conference materials
- Receive $50 off your registration*
All scientific poster presentation materials will include:
- Poster title
- Text-only abstract
- 3-5 minute voice-over PowerPoint presentation You may substitute the PowerPoint with a one-page, static PDF of your poster
Live In-Person Attendees will also bring a one-page, static PRINTED poster to the event.
PRINTED posters should be portrait (vertical) orientation, with maximum dimensions of 36 inches wide (3 feet) x 48 inches high (4 feet).
CAMBRIDGE HEALTHTECH INSTITUTE IS PROUD TO SUPPORT AND RECOGNIZE THE SCIENTISTS OF TOMORROW!
**Full time graduate students and PhD candidates qualify for the student rate. Students are encouraged to present a virtual research poster and receive an additional discount off their registration fee.
- Receive a poster presentation slot and a savings off your registration fee
- Present your research poster to an international delegation representing leaders from top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutions
- Network with potential employers and contacts to further your research and form collaborations
See In-Person or Virtual registration pages for Student pricing